Saturday, January 07, 2006

legovanan
Researching for tomorrow. I did pretty well today in my own opinion. First time in Congress I was a bit nervous. Not spectacularly nervous like shaking but as nervous as I get in debate. It was comforting to have a familiar face, Joyce in the same room as me. The first round on eliminating presidential term limits, I'd give myself a 6 out of 10. I stuttered a lot on my first speech and just ended it with like a minute left because my brain stopped functioning for some stupid reason. Then I went on again to make amends because I was shocked at myself and this time I did a bit better so that was good. I wasn't too bad for a first time. Second round, I kicked butt if I do say so myself. Should we invade North Korea? O you shouldn't have. If you insist of course I will debate that. Of course I will rip you to shreds.
Alright I'm done with my little conceited rant there. I think I did very well in that debate if you couldn't tell.
I don't like tomorrow's topics very much, illegal immigrants and sales tax. Blech.

But the highlight of the day was when Sachen, a freshman, thought Yogin and I were going out. THAT is comedy. Even IF I did ask him to winter formal last night, kind of. hehehe. I was immediately rejected of course. :) His red dot just attracts me. I am drawn to it like a noth to the flame. It's like a homing beacon on a Star Wars ship. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. Oyy.. George Lucas is getting to me.
No people I am NOT in love with Yogin, once and for all.

Actually, the highlight of the day was the Liverpool game. Those of you who don't care should turn away NOW. We were down 3-1 just after halftime, but we won 5-3!!! Thanks to Xabi Alonso and Florent Sinama-Pongolle! And of course Steven Gerrard's opening goal. But other than winning a FA cup classic, the post-match interview was the best part. So Xabi Alonso and Steven Gerrard are standing there getting interviewed. Steven Gerrard's doing all the talking and he's going, "Yea. They're a great sid-- WHOAA!!!" as he FALLS over. I've watched it like four times (YES i am obsessed) He's just standing there and somehow falls backwards, and breaks his fall with one hand, getting up with xabi alonso laughing at him, and he says, "I hope that doesn't make it on the telly." Yea sorry IGNORE ME!

REALLY should be in bed. I haven't been to the movies since Harry Potter, even though there's like 5 movies I want to see, in this order.
1. King Kong
2. the Producers
3. Munich
4. Brokeback Mountain
5. Memoirs of a Geisha
Chronicles of Narnia I can wait for the DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home