Thursday, January 12, 2006

legovanan
OMG AM I GETTING JADED?
THIS IS WRONG!! TOTALLY AND INCONCEIVABLY WRONG!
THIS UNDERMINES THE VERY DEFINITION OF MY EXISTENCE!!!!
I AM ELAINE! I AM IDEALISTIC AND ROMANTIC!!! EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD OF MY MIND IS THIS!!!! I CANNOT BE JADED LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Alright what sparked this was talking to Robin. We were talking about Bella and Edward from Twilight, the star crossed lovers, and I caught myself thinking, "It'll never work out. They promise each other they're going to be together forever, but it won't last that long. People change. Things change. She'll get older and he won't."
OMG
THAT
IS
FUNDAMENTALLY
WRONG

*bangs head on desk*
I am the one who believes in the fairy tale endings, believes in Romeo and Juliet, loves the love story and the love songs and the poetry.
NOOOOOOOOO!! I WILL NOT BE DISILLUSIONED!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... Romeo and Juliet kill themselves in the end... so it's not exactly happily ever after

jaded? heh heh. Welcome to the dark side.

WHERE'S YOUR HAIKU! I will crown Andrew the winner if I don't have yours soon!

1/12/2006 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine, you forgot about me, I am the hopeless romantic. no matter how much u want to be as un-jaded as me, it just can't happen! ;) so it looks like u should spend more time with me so I can have my influence on you again! :)

<3 Kristina

1/12/2006 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disillusioned...heh heh...Disillusioned. I like-a that word.

Oh, Slimy. You're just going through a phase. You're not jaded. And if you become jaded...well...I will just be sad. Then what will I listen to, if not for your romantic rantings? No, you cannot be jaded, or I will smite you! For I have that smiting, hobbity power!!! Feeear.

-The-Hobbit-

1/13/2006 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home