Friday, January 13, 2006

legovanan
The game today was awesome, even though Lahari is officially pissed at me. She was like crying on the bench and cussing me out. Just because Coach Yano has been starting me and playing me in the 4th quarter (with Hayley WHEE!!!) instead of her. If you ask me she needs to grow up. She was like, "OMG I'm not even gonna come to the f***ing Brea game. Let's see how much you miss me." And then, in front of Priscilla, she said, "OMG I don't want to play with f***ing Priscilla!" That hurts your teammates, yourself, and is just utterly unsportsmanlike. I mean we all want to play but if someone's playing better than you or is currently enjoying better form or works better with someone (like me and hayley) then you need to grow up and accept it. Work harder yourself instead of b*tching at the coach and other people.
But the game was awesome! We won! I played a lot, blocked three shots, got lots of rebounds, but never got the ball on offense. I had the girl completely sealed off but nooo pass it the other way you guards! But I don't feel bad since none of the 6 posts scored today, which is actually a bit sad.
Game on Monday! Brea--very tough game but I hope I play! If I play it will be a great confidence boost and means that I actually AM better and Coach isn't just suffering from a concussion.

Didn't fail the Euro test which is good. 94 which I'm rather satisfied with in regard to the massive 72s that were being achieved in my class.

What else is new in my life?
O yea I'm starting to feel attracted to a particular person who happens to be a junior and happens to be in one of my classes. Nothing special, probably just me being crazy. He's hilarious though and has the cutest smile. It lights up his face. Don't know him well enough though and don't have a chance anyway, so I'll just admire from afar. Well the distance between our desks in class.
Kathleen, if you know who it is keep your mouth SHUT.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO!?
(;

1/14/2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

hehe a person. i don't LIKE him as i definitely don't know him well enough. i just enjoy his company. heheh. leave me alone!

and i don't even know if this comment notification by email thing works so i'm testing it out.

1/15/2006 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home