Monday, January 16, 2006

legovanan
1. When u looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I can't see anything.. where are my glasses? YAY I HAVE NEW CONTACTS!!!!! But I can't wear them for more than 5 hours today..

2. How much cash do you have on you?
um.. in my room, a bit. I don't know really.


3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"
AH I'M GOING TO FAIL FINALS!!!!!!!!!!! wait rhyme... BEST

4. Favorite planet?
Venus and Saturn are pretty, but Middle-Earth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I actually don't know right now as I'm on the phone with Ashley so I can't check.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
pachelbel canon

7. What shirt are you wearing?
pajamas

8. Do you "label" yourself?
i am elaine. there is no one like me nor will there ever be

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.?
me? shoes? NEVER!

10. Bright or Dark Room?
depends on my mood

11. What do you think about the last person who took this survey?
ashley!!!! i'm talking to you on the phone and you're telling me about tristan and isolde and i wanna see it and you're awesome!!! and if anyone doesn't know it they don't what they're missing out on.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
watching Les Miserables. IT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
can't check.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
near the spectrum

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
"I AM the center of the universe!!" "I'M GONNA FAIL!!!!!!" "STEVEN GERRARD!!" "LIVERPOOL" those last three are compliments of ashley.. o she also suggests "Shut up Yogin." she says she hears, "STEVEN GERRARD!!! LIVERPOOL!!!" the most from me. probably.

17.Who told you they loved you last?
uh.. probably ashley or something.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
my polar bear alyosha

19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
none

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
15's been pretty good.

22. Your worst enemy?
EVERTON and its one and only disillusioned supporter. and those who can't pronounce "Feanaro" correctly.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
a ship at sea which reminds me of the quote, "A ship at harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are made for."

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"It's STEVEN GERRARD WEEK AT LIVERPOOL FC!!!!!!!"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
Fly. then I could fly to England.

26. Do you like someone?
i suppose so

27. The last song you listened to?
"Cannonball" by Damien Rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home