Tuesday, March 15, 2005

legovanan
my footsies are cold. i wanna watch LotR!!!

it was sooo awesome today at the bus stop! I was listening to West Side Story, and Matthew and Chris were trying to get me to shut up, unsuccessfully, by a plethora of methods, including pretending to be trees, bcuz trees can't hear. Then Matthew got his butt kicked by trying to steal my West Side Story CD. There are TWO things you don't do when elaine's around, harm something of hers that is West Side Story or LotR, and don't desecrate their names either. so yes, i hurt the boy, badly. He called me a b*tch four times, which caused me to kick him, as he collapsed on the grass in pain.
Then Chris Gray comes along, and of course, he's hilarious. He discovers what happens, and he goes, "I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! Matthew, I'm sorry, but this is the ONE time i have to side with Elaine." (YES) He then acts out the Rumble scene hilariously. ::stabs:: ::falls down on his knees:: "MARIA!!!" it was sooo funny. and then Matthew was like, "Oh no.. Not more Tony, Tony!" and i go, "I LOVE HIM!! TONY!!" Matthew practically dies. Chris then starts singing America, and I give him my CD player, putting on that song. He then starts singing and dancing, which caused Matthew to groan and moan like the world was over, "No Chris! Not you too!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home