Monday, March 07, 2005

legovanan
For here you are and what was just the world is a star!
Tonight!!

Yea, listening to that song right now. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! It's downstairs, and as soon as I finish studying for math, I'm gonna go watch it!!! AHH!! MUST HURRY!!!
Good night
Good night
Sleep well and when you dream
Dream of me...
Tonight!!
check out the pictures; this one is one of my favorite scenes. "Tonight"


and the other of my two favorite scenes, in "Somewhere"... it's so sad.


Don't laugh, but one of my dreams (and no not imaginary Kathleen) is to sing a major role in a musical one day... West Side Story is a lot easier to sing than Phantom, Secret Garden, and Les Miserables. I don't know. Maria has the same range as me, or so I can tell by the film. ::sigh:: hmm.. what song should I listen to next? "Officer Krupke" is a hilarious song. I shall listen and sing along to "A Boy like that". i love that scene too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home