Wednesday, March 02, 2005

legovanan
HEY! U KNOW WHAT'S MORE THAN A GASP???
AGASP!!!!! OMG!!!
alright now that my temporary stretch of corniness is over.. temporarily:
My bday is in TWENTY DAYS!!! OO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANA!!! i talked to her today, after almost a YEAR!!!
should i be a selfish, materialistic little girl and post what I want?? Yes I should.
hmm... must think.. What Tolkien stuff??? alright, in no order:
1. The Silmarillion
2. The Histories of Middle-Earth
3. Tolkien and Philosophy
4. anything affiliated with the Lord of the Rings or Tolkien that doesn't have the word "game"
5. Troy (the movie, i suppose.. all i want to see is Eric Bana as Hector though)
6. "Little Lights" CD by Kate Rusby
7. OOOOO I KNOW!!!!!!!!! THE LORD OF THE RINGS (all three movies) SHEET MUSIC!!! OMG!!! I WOULD DIE FOR THIS!!!
8. the One Ring (i doubt it; too expensive)
9. the Evenstar pendant (argh Elsa i hate u for this)
10. The Phantom of the Opera (even if it's not out yet)
11. "Underneath the Stars" CD by Kate Rusby
12. "Hourglass" CD by Kate Rusby

hmm... everything on this list seems so trivial. There is something I want... WHAT IS IT? argh!! other than a plane ticket from LAX to Heathrow... WHAT DO I WANT?!?! ah well, those would make me happy. Keep checking for more... I'll randomly throw it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home