Wednesday, February 23, 2005

legovanan
OMG!!! I AM NEVER SPEAKING TO ALEXANDER MATTHEW DORR EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he has profoundly insulted me using profane language.
It was really funny at lunch though; he was trying to sit between me and Vivian, and because he couldn't fit, he kept trying to get me to scoot over. The first time he elbowed me over, i pushed him back, and he lost his balance. He didn't learn his lesson, again he pushed, I pushed, he fell backwards onto the backpacks.. It was sooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!! He kept trying to get me back, and he jinxed me (so HA it is your fault Matthew) When I was getting up as the bell rang, I fell over (for no apparent reason, so therefore I'm inferring that he used his telepathic powers to make me fall) No not telepathy, telekinesis, there we go. I MUST GET THAT STRAIGHT!!! alright, i got it, kinesis=movement, so therefore telekinesis=mind movement; moving things with your mind. Got it!
And then he kept hitting me with the soda bottle after school, and stupid Royston was even worse. I have mud all over my jeans from bloody Michael. I was looking at Matthew's cell phone, and I had it in my hand the ENTIRE TWENTY MINUTES. He didn't ask for it back; didn't even look at it. When we were getting on the bus, I was like, "O yea!! Matthew!" and i handed him his phone. It took him about 10 seconds to get it, and then his initial reaction, "You b*tch!" That boy got slapped good and hard. He's like, "NO WAIT! I WAS KIDDING!! I didn't mean it!" YEA RIGHT!!!!! INSULT ME MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yes, i am officially not on speaking terms with him.

Watch, I'll be perfectly good friends with him again in the morning... ::sigh:: I need to learn how to hold a grudge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home