Wednesday, February 09, 2005

legovanan
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

Great words Gandalf, and though I respect you as the greatest of the Istari, and the only to hold true to his purpose, what if you cannot decide? What if your life seems played out for you? You do not have a choice; you have to do things every day, at a routine, that seem without a purpose. You have to wake up every morning, which is a battle, for there seems no reason to; nothing to drive you. You go to school or work, and you go through these routines and rituals, making small talk with insignificant people who know nothing about you, and don't even try to, and you immerse yourself in work, trying to make yourself forget all these shadowy doubts lurking in your mind, but while you are working, you wonder, "What am I working for? What am I slaving away my youth for?"

ARGH!!!!!!!! I CAN NEVER FINISH A POST IN PEACE!!! well this half of rant is dedicated to Elsa... hope she feels better, and I shall rant about it some other day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home