Sunday, January 30, 2005

legovanan
Wow. Lots to say. Weekend synopsis
Friday night:
went out with Kathleen and family to buffet. We were going to go watch Phantom of the Opera with our moms, but NO!!! someone's WATER POLO GAME had to go over.. ::sniff:: i didn't get to sing and cry w/ Erik!! It was fun though. Derek kept trying to walk everywhere without falling down.. it was so cute. When we finally went back to her house, we were all sitting in the living room. Her mom and my mom occupied both of the couches; she was on the ground, leaning on the couch, and i was using her as a pillow. Such a nice pillow you make Kathleen. Justine HAD to come over and kill it. o well, she was next to me, and Derek was trying to walk on top of us.. It was so cute; we should've taken a picture.

Saturday:
me, Kathleen, and Camron went around the Spectrum. Camron wanted to go bowling, and was bored, so he left early. Me and Kathleen went from Mega Cuts at one end of the Spectrum, all the way to Kohl's on the other side, AND some weird makeup store. I forget the name. She dragged me there!! I never knew you could have so many different shades of red for lipstick. At Fashion Joy, we tried on the most ridiculous things. She had this long, really pretty, black dress that you could've worn to winter formal, and I got this way too short pink dress and this cute white sweater. I looked like I was going to Snow White's wedding (and looked like a ditz. all i needed to do was dye my hair blonde) and she looked so pretty!!!! It was disturbing, yet hilarious; we should've taken pictures. Then we switched. Kathleen looked like a ditz with the pink!
OMG!!!!!!! I WATCHED RETURN OF THE KING EXTENDED!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!! ::sighs dreamily:: I watched the entire movie once, and then went back, turned on cast audio commentary, and watched select scenes (the ones with Faramir.. hehe) and a couple of my other favorites, and then watched major portions of the Appendices. I laughed, cried, sobbed, and basically experienced every emotion possible. I burst into sobs when at the end of "The Passing of an Age", Viggo says, "To all the Tolkien fans, namarie..." They just HAD to have him say it. If it were anyone else, from Elijah to Pete Jackson, it would have been better, I wouldn't have cried, but to hear Viggo Mortensen say, "namarie" was just too hard... ::sigh:: IT'S OVER!!!!!!! i'm gonna go cry.
Today:
went bowling with Isaac, Roshi, Camron, Ashley, and Jessica. I suck really bad, but it was fun. Isaac wouldn't stop winning. It was so good to see everyone again.

I MISS ELSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started crying watching "Peregrin, Guard of the Citadel" (one of my favorite scenes) because I thought of you Hanna! (In case you're confused, I call Elsa Hanna. one of her NUMEROUS, and trust me, their numerous, nicknames) Watching Pippin and Faramir... ARGH!!! YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!!!
school tomorrow.. alright, i only have to slave away for another semester; OMG!!!! NEW SCHEDULE!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW EVIL, HORRIBLE SCHEDULE!!!!!!! i wish i had Mrs. Wilson again, but I doubt it. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! IT MUST BE GOOD!!!!!!!
"And thus it was, the Fourth Age of Middle-Earth began, and the Fellowship of the Ring, though eternally bound by friendship and love, was ended..."
I was crying there too.
I loved the scene, "the Captain and the White Lady", once I got over the pangs of jealousy and the urge to take a very sharp object and stab Eowyn (actually i'm still not over it, and will never be). I can still root for the Witch King when they have their little confrontation though, even if I like the fact taht she kicks butt. I love the look of uttermost contentment and bliss upon his face... he looks so sweet... ::sighs dreamily:: It motivated me to write more of "Forsaken". How's "Hunter's Jewel" Miriel??
alright i swear i'm gonna end this time with this quote. I was going to with the other one.. I love Tolkien too much; not healthy, but o well. argh i need to stop rambling, but Connie told me to, so she can have something to do
alright think of a quote:
"End? No the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass... And then you see it."
"What? See what Gandalf?"
"White shores, and beyond, a far green country, under a swift sunrise."
"Well, that doesn't sound so bad."

:sigh: that's what i think of every time death crosses my mind in some semblance or form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home