Wednesday, January 26, 2005

legovanan
whoa.. first disgusting entries on my chatter, and now it's screwed up. thanks to whoever did that, and i have a pretty good idea who it was.

I'm getting WAY too obsessed w/ this soundtrack. ELSA DID YOU GET IT YET?! Gerard Butler's voice is gonna end up making me cry. I mean, his voice isn't that great, and you can tell he's not a professional singer, but the emotions that are carried in his voice are so great. His voice is rough, yet really emotional and I'm gonna start crying just listening to it. I love how he says "welcome" and his little rendition of Masquerade in "Down Once More".. the last part of that song when he's crying/singing is sooo good. Yes kathleen, I know I only like the parts where he's crying. It's not because he's crying; it's because his voice sounds awesome when he's like that... ehheeh

OMG!!!!!! I GOT THE HIGH FOR THE BIO FINAL!!!! AHHH!!! so i have an A in three of classes, probably in ICT as well, and hopefully in Algebra 2. Have Spanish final tomorrow, and two hour bball practice, unless it keeps raining.
This weekend is gonna be soooo AWESOME! Three day weekend, with absolutely NO homework, and plus, my mom's back, so i can FINALLY go an entire day just watching LotR!!! ahh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home