Tuesday, January 25, 2005

legovanan
If you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me...

I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!! ah.. studying for finals; i have math and ICT tomorrow. history was ez today, and biology wasn't as bad as i imagined; just tedious. I stopped caring after the 90th question. i was practically hyperventilating before the test, studying. Andrew told me I was going to get an ulcer at that rate.

Think of me
Think of me waking silent and resigned
Imagine me
trying too hard to put you from my mind

so true... though i wouldn't want a person to think of me like that, for it gives them too much power over me. ah well, maybe if i were in love like her, i wouldn't mind.
doing matrices right now; stupid things.. i thought i'd never have to see them ever again. wishful thinking.
JAY NEEDS HEARING AIDS!!! he's hearing things, misconstruing my words, and putting words in my mouth! i said, "I already checked the first page." He stares at me, like, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" and i was like, "what??" then this little kid comes up and asks him stuff, and his face is just like as red as a Macintosh apple (where the hell did that simile come from) all the way up to his ears.. his ears always turn red for some reason, and i think i know this guy too well. and he's like, "what did you say??" i repeated, "i already checked the first page." he breaks out laughing, his face getting redder by the minute, and i'm like, "WHAT?!" and he's like, "i'll tell you later" bcuz the little kid is still there. finally, when he stops laughing, he's like, "I thought you said, 'i already checked it, b*tch" and i was like, "WHAT??? it's ME, Jay. I would never say that, especially not to you. It's not like I'm Joey." he's like, "it's another sign of age elaine." ::sigh:: grey hair, wrinkles on his forehead, and now hearing problems... you're only 18 jay! he wrote it down and stuck it in his wallet, which is a bad idea for remembering something, because his wallet is like the bermuda triangle; his memory is horrible so he never remembers anything, and once in his wallet, things disappear...
We never said our love was evergreen or as unchanging as the Sea... i love that line.
Think of all the things we've shared and seen.
Don't think of all the things that might have been.
Those two lines are really really awesome, because they apply to almost everyone. Yes Connie, think of all those lunches at Canyon, don't think of all those at ayala... hehee!! i still miss you!!! elsa, think of wading in a brook at Blarney Castle; don't think of watching LotR and PotC in TN!! though that will happen someday.
There will never be a day when I won't think of you...
Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade
They have their seasons so do we
But please promise me, that sometimes, you will think of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home