Wednesday, January 19, 2005

legovanan
my first official bad day this year... alright i made it for 19 days. argh. remind me to stop hanging out w/ people who make me feel like shit, please! and i am NOT FREAKING BIPOLAR damn it!!!! just bcuz Kathleen's the bestest friend ever (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!) and you guys are bunch of freaking imbeciles doesn't make me bipolar.
school dragged on. got home, rushed through hw, then drove 1.5 hrs to our basketball game. we were playing like 3rd graders for the first quarter. 15-5. then we got back into the game after coach yelled until he looked like Gregg Popovich. we were tied or within 5 most of the game, until the 4th quarter, the refs decided to turn against us. I've never seen Coach Yano that pissed before. Those girls were double dribbling, traveling, carrying-over, and stepping over the line on inbound plays, and they didn't call them. Instead, every time we got a rebound, it was a foul. Anna fouled out early; Kim, Mel and Stacey were in foul trouble. O, and I jammed my finger really bad; blood welling under my bloody nail. If my dad finds out I'm dead bcuz it "affects my piano". I have to "take care of my hands" which means not doing anything like playing basketball.
Then, the entire hour plus trip back, I got lectured on how we should have won and how much I suck by my dad. Then I got yelled at bcuz I care what my friends think about me and how they treat me. bunch of @$$es. and now i'm trying to study and my dad's making me go to bed. damn it all.
on a happier note:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN!!!!!!!!! SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!!!! remember what i got for you on your SIXTH birthday? i hope you do, bcuz i have no idea... probably clothes.. or a barbie... HEHE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home