Monday, January 10, 2005

legovanan
Well, as you may have noticed, I changed the layout again. This one won't last long, probably, unless i get too lazy again to change it, because it doesn't seem like "me", and this weekend, if I get free time, I shall attempt (while butchering) to make my own layout with that Faramir pic.

It's Monday again. ::sigh:: I have an algebra and a spanish test tomorrow. I MUST GET A'S ON BOTH!!! IT'S IMPERATIVE!!!!!!!! and it's not just Elaine's usual freaking out about tests and being overdramatic when it's nothing, i MUST!!!!! my LIFE Depends on it. and no, i'm not being a drama queen. My GRADES affect my LIFE, and my FUTURE, so therefore I'm uttering a true statement.

Tried to sleep on the bus back home today, but kept falling off every time there was a turn. Eva and Patrick were predicting when I would fall off.. GAH! I got stuck one time, and they took pictures. NOT COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home