Tuesday, January 04, 2005

legovanan
I am feeling that familiar sensation of exhaustion that my lovely school brings on. I don't know. Somehow, I feel it in my ribs the most. To know I'm tired, I have to have this feeling in my ribs... I don't know. It's weird. I don't know if anyone else is like that.

Done with homework, watched Bondarenko do the most beautiful parallel bars I have ever seen an European do (no offense Nemov! yours are always beautiful) I say European because no one can compare to Li Xiao Peng on pbars, though Bondarenko's was beautiful, and I finally saw Jay and Susan again! Happiness!!! And plus, I'm talking to Connie!!! a good day. Let's hope it stays this way, and hopefully tomorrow will be similar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home