Thursday, January 13, 2005

legovanan
ARGH!!!!!!! MY ARCHIVES ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!!!! you notice the blank spot under "Memory", which I shall soon change to a more fitting Tolkien related title, once I get the freaking thing to work. Andy gave me a code to put in there, which was similar to the original code. The original one doesn't show anything under there; Andy's shows the URL of my archives, but not the link. ARGH!!!!! trying to figure it out.

Tomorrow is Friday!!! and then... A THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!! other than my english project: a psychological analysis of Feanaro that i shall enjoy doing immensely, a basketball game 1.5 hours away, and studying for finals, i'm FREE!!! though i know my dad'll come up with something for me to do. ah well. want to see "Phantom of the Opera", trying to convince Camron to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home