Friday, January 14, 2005

legovanan
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! I CAN SLEEP IN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

we had a rally today, but i didn't go, and i took the time and went to the band room (for the first time) with andy and bila. we sang and played piano to songs like, "Think of Me", "To Where You Are", "Music of the Night", "Phantom of the Opera"... it was so much fun.
found two acceptable pics of Britain. I was searching "England", but all I got were "Scotland". They seem to forget that England is breathtakingly beautiful as well.
i love this one:


this one's alright too:


Argh. camron's begging me to do the whole matrix thing again, where Roshi, me and him watch the movies. They have to "enlighten", more like "brainwash" me.. i can't!!!! my dad won't let me.. i wanna watch "phantom of the opera"!!! ugh!! my dad's being extremely difficult...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home