Sunday, January 23, 2005

legovanan
stupid finals!!! i'm studying for bio right now. trying not to fall asleep. my study plan, which no one really needs to read, but i need to put here just to make sure i keep to it:
English: test on Antigone; not hard. Skim over once
History: review notes; read all chapters, especially on Latin America and Africa. Study maps of Middle East, Africa, Israel/Palestine
Biology: STUDY!!!!!! STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!
Algebra 2: Look through chapters. Do the review, and focus on matrices
ICT: look through notes; do review; focus on weaker areas
Espanol: Read through important pages of the book; Review vocab, verb conjugations
Basketball: NO FINAL!!! YAY!!!!

went to a party last night. Asian party full of old people, but this time they were really musical. it was like a mini-concert, and they made me play. Right in the middle of Liang Zhu (Butterfly Lovers) I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!! I NEVER FORGET THAT SONG!!!!! and what sucks is that everyone knows that song, so I couldn't just make stuff up. I kinda made up for it by playing "Fantasie Impromptu" really well, and then I replayed it later CORRECTLY. but it was so embarrassing!!!!

Met two people around my age;
Belle and Gary. Belle's a senior at Fountain Valley, and she and I sang the whole night away; her doing the guy parts and i did the girl parts for Phantom of the Opera songs. she's so awesome!! she wants to go to the Air Force Academy and spent all this time telling me about flying planes.
Gary just graduated from USC with a major in Chinese, minor in business. He's sooo good on the guitar!!! Taught me a little Russian song which is realy pretty. haha it was so funny; we went line by line and i jotted down notes and chords, until I could finally play it. It's a pretty little song. really nice guy

NOW BACK TO STUDYING. i have piano in about half an hr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home