Tuesday, February 01, 2005

legovanan
alright in response to Elsa's beautiful little paragraph about me and my blog:
First of all, I do NOT write too much on here. I just merely have too much to always ramble about. FARAMIR IS NOT IN LOVE WITH EOWYN!!!!!!!!!! it's MELLON NIN!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU FORGET?!!! but yes, our writing styles are VERY different... let's try to classify them: yours is always witty and dramatic, while mine is pensive, rather melancholy, and also dramatic... hmm.. classify them elsa!

lalala... doing my 100 math problem hw. argh Mr. Koci; I actually like him as a teacher, and I respect him, but sometimes, it's just a bit annoying. Ah well, at least he doesn't put you to sleep with a monotone like Mrs. Rasch does, though she's really nice. I wonder how Rod is; Michael and Camron seem to love him.

missed the bus today.. argh it was so gay; went to Kathleen's polo game though! I finally understand water polo a little bit!! I was surrounded by cheering, screaming La Habra parents though, and wearing a Troy basketball shirt, cheering for Kathleen, it was kinda odd; i thought they would jump me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home