Monday, February 21, 2005

legovanan
ah.. i don't think i'll ever tire of the Lord of the Rings. I had so much fun watching the Appendices of Return of the King today. I watched Cameras in Middle-Earth. I LOVE IT!! Billy, Dom, Elijah, Sean, Viggo, Orlando, Pete--they're all hilarious. The part where Viggo kisses Billy; i couldn't believe it, but after the shock had worn away, it was so funny. Billy's like, "I saw stars! I think I fell in love, just for a moment, and then I felt a bit sick." (all in his wonderful Scottish accent) Dom wouldn't stop laughing, and then Billy's like, "I think. I'm not sure, I think I felt tongue!" Sean Astin practically stopped filming, and was like, "Did you see what they did? Viggo opened his mouth!" Viggo says, "No! He did!"
Then I love how Elijah, with his eyes that are the biggest, bluest eyes ever, and he can't see two feet in front of him. Right on Lij! I can't see anything either!
It was soooooooooo sad... the farewells. I started crying with Pete Jackson and Elijah. ::tears:: i'm so pathetic.
Then I watched the segment on JRR Tolkien; ::bows:: Whoever created him, thank you for giving us this genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home