Friday, February 11, 2005

legovanan
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! ES VIERNES!!!! anyway, choir concert last night was fun! I screwed up on "To Where You Are", but I think I improvised successfully. "If I Never Knew You" was so cute; Annabelle and Andy were so cute, and I didn't screw up! They were both so nervous.. I wanted to sing; so jealous! I really wanna join choir, but unless I give up sports next year, I can't do it until at least junior year. I'm definitely going to do it at least for one year.
Bila was the most awesome, singing "Think Of Me". She did the end notes so well! So proud of her! Yohan sang "The Water is Wide" and I practically cried. Tis a Scottish song, MY favorite song, and I sang it in Ireland, and it brought back soo many memories.. some of which I would not like to disclose.. hehe. Mr. Knowles and argh.. I can't spell her name, but she's supposedly the "star" sang "the Phantom of the Opera". she did the last part with the high notes really well, after kinda mumbling the first part with Christine. Her solo at the end "Trees on the Mountain" was really beautiful; she enchanted the audience. You couldn't take your eyes off of her, and the song was just beautiful.
Now I find out that Jay went last night, without telling me! I see him, and he's like, "O. Good job at the concert yesterday." My mouth falls open, "You were there??!"
"yea.."
"WHY?!?!" I demand.
"I went with my friend Kim."
"Who's Kim?"
"Your page turner!"
"O HER!!!" (yes I had a page turner, and what was sad was that when we went up, people were like, 'Go Andy! Go Annabelle!' and then a bunch of people screamed, 'Go page turner!' I was like, "WHAT ABOUT THE PIANO PLAYER?!?!!") I told Jay that, and he's like, "I was going to wave or yell something, but I was afraid that I'd mess you up. Like ::plays on invisible piano:: I wave, and you just stop out of shock."
yea... It'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an A on our first bio test, and I'm listening to West Side Story music while writing a story. While reading "Lord of the Flies" in class, as we are now, I was suddenly inspired by Jack's character to write a vignette about Curufin, which is odd.. argh my fingers are itching to add "we" after his name: CurufinWE, there we go. That feels better. Yes.. it should be done by tonight hopefully.
namarie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home