Sunday, February 20, 2005

legovanan
I haven't been posting on here lately. There just doesn't seem to be anything to say. It's all so mundane, and here I am sounding my old tune again. I don't know. I'm enjoying the sleep though. And I talked to Amanda and Whitney today over the phone, something I haven't done in ages, and should do more often again.

Elsa--be proud of me!! I actually watched "Master and Commander" last night, just for you! It was on CineMax, and I was like, "ALright FINE. I'll watch it and see what Elsa's blabbing about." Lucky Jack Aubrey eh? I liked the doctor a bit more. I love the music of the film; ::sighs:: violin... And i LOVED the little blonde boy.. what's his name; the one who had his arm cut off. poor guy.

Anyway, I should work harder on piano. I think I've been slacking lately. My teacher gave me the evil, hard Rachmaninoff song nicknamed the "guy song" because usually only guys can play it. ::sigh: I tried it; it hurts and it's confusing. Then I have that new Brahms song. I love Brahms' choral arrangements, so hopefully I'll like his piano works as well. Then there's still the million Chopin, and yea... I should get back to Mozart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home