Friday, March 11, 2005

legovanan
Celia is my new best friend!!! Alright so I walk into English, humming "Officer Krupke" to myself (which is a hilarious song btw), and there, upon my shining desk is a strange object. It's shaped as a square, and it holds a circular object within. I approach cautiously. An epitome occurs suddenly, and as I see the glittering words, "West Side Story" written upon it, I let out an emphatic scream, ponce upon a grinning Celia, nearly strangling her in a hug.

Alright after my little dramatic interpretation there, I think half the people who saw me today thought I was mentally insane (more than usual) because I was walking around doing the dances or singing along with the songs. It was soooo fun, and Ashley pretended not to know me. It's especially hilarious to do "America" with the Hispanic accent, or Officer Krupke, because people have no idea what the heck you're talking about when you just suddenly shout out, "Cause no one wants a fella with a social disease!" Hhehehehe.. But of course, "I Feel Pretty", accompanied with Elaine's choreography of graceful dancing is the best... as Chris, Matthew, and Camron can tell you!!

Hopefully can go bowling with the guys tomorrow, if my dad'll let me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home