Wednesday, March 09, 2005

legovanan
yay!! Liverpool beat Bayer Leverkusen to the next round of Champions League! Now they just have to make it to the top 4 in Premiership, and hopefully get farther in CL.

Bila left me there, to fend for my life ALONE against a bunch of crazily conservative senior guys!! ahhh!!! Death penalty...

i want "An Evening in Rivendell" CD!! It's sooooooo pretty! I've only heard Elbereth Githoniel, but it's beautiful. perfectly ethereal, mystical, and beautiful beyond words... ::dreams::

Camron esta enfermo. hopefully he feels better.

lalalalaa. I really need to finish reading "Resurrection" by Tolstoy, and I just started reading "Romeo and Juliet" (and I hope I don't need to say who the author of that is). Oy. West Side Story's having too profound an effect on me. We did this tandem creative writing thing in English, where two partners can't talk to each other about the story, and one person starts w/ a paragraph, and they trade off. It's soooo HILARIOUS!! Yogin and Kristina's was the best. I was going for some deep, meaningful, inner struggle for our (i partnered with Celia) main character, Aleksei (hehe i love that name, eh Kathleen?) but Celia made him sound like a two-year-old and turned it a complete other direction, so I played along, and made it a brief, Romeo and Juliet thing, and it was Aleksei and Amarie. (Miriel-- I switched Finrod with a Russian name!) I might post the stupid story when I get it back. It ended with her falling into ice, and him diving in after her, never to be seen again. Yea... REALLY cheesy and REALLY stupid, but it sounded kinda cute in the actual writing. and there was the first interaction between Aleksei and Amarie, which goes like this:
Aleksei: Amarie! Come down!
Amarie: Shh!
Aleksei: Amarie!
Amarie: Please, my mother and father will find out.
Aleksei: Then I'm coming up...

Alright, now for the scene in West Side Story:
Tony: Maria! Maria? Maria!
Maria: Shh!!
Tony: Maria!
::she smiles::
Tony: Come down!
Maria: I cannot.
Tony: Maria! (how many times does he say her name in the 30 seconds??)
Maria: Please, my mother and father will wake up.
Tony: Just for a minute
Maria: A minute is not enough
Tony: Then an hour
Maria: I cannot.
Tony: Then forever!
Maria: Shh!
Tony: I'm coming up!
then they burst into song.. Only you, you're the only thing I see. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do. No one else but you, ever.
And there's nothing for me but Maria. Every sight that I see is Maria.
Tony, Tony...
...
Tonight, tonight, it all began tonight!
I saw you and the world went away.

Alright i'll stop now.
yea... I stopped short of naming Aleksei, Tony. Then the name Finrod occurred to me as well, but I took Amarie already, so yea...

Maybe Royston's right, I DO ramble alot on here. he's like, "You NEVER stop talking on that thing. It'd be a thick book"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home