Monday, March 07, 2005

legovanan
Elsa and I are being such crazy freaks, but I like it. We FINALLY have an accord. This is what she agrees to:
*clears throat* " I, Elsa Severijn, get to be Christine, for she has my vocal range, and I get Phantom of the Opera as my own. Elaine Teng is to become Maria of West Side Story, for she has Maria's vocal range. She also is entitled al rights to Tony. However, Elaine Teng can still say that said Phantom of the Opera is 'hot'. "

While I agree:
I, Elaine Teng, will now be known as Maria from West Side Story, for she has the perfect vocal range for me, and I claim all rights to Tony. Elsa Severijn, my good friend, is to be Christine Daae, for she can sing the really high notes perfectly, and she retains all rights to Erik, the Phantom of the Opera, but Elaine reserves the right to say he's hot." (and to refuse service to anyone.)

we are such freaks, but it's awesome. more pics. this one outside the film:


this one in the film:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home