Friday, March 25, 2005

legovanan
Just finished watching an interview with Stevie Gerrard. I love that guy.. Best midfielder in England, and one of the best in Europe. If he ever leaves Liverpool I will throw myself on my bed and weep for at least 20 hours. I mean, Michael Owen leaving was horrible enough, but its impossible to see Gerrard in anything but red (or yellow, for away, which is actually a horrible uniform, in my opinion this season) Its a pity I don't get to watch LFC play that much! Him and Carra are still awesomely awesome. Poor Stephen Warnock is injured, as well as Didi Hamann, Luis Garcia, Antonio Nunez, and the other half of the squad. Milan Baros is banned for three matches. I wish Michael would come back, i mean he sits on the bench of Real Madrid, though all three managers have hailed him wonderful, and he has the best strike rate in Spain, and he's been more impressive this season than Raul and Ronaldo put together! I mean, a guy only has so many years in top form. ARGH! Michael--why did you leave Liverpool? I mean, Milan Baros has the most goals!!! And Gerrard has to score all day long because there's no healthy strikers!
Anyway, I still love that triumvirate, as I like to call them: Stephen Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, and Michael Owen. Matthew, I don't care if their not on the same club anymore; i still get to watch them on England, though Carra's not starting for the next several games due to scheduling or something. Hopefully they'll play together in world cup so I can be happy!!!

And now, for one of my favorite songs, and Matthew's nightmare and bane:
When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, is a golden light
And the sweet silver voice from a lark

Walk on through the rain,
Walk on through the wind
Though your dreams be lost and torn
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone.

Walk on through the rain,
Walk on through the wind
Though your dreams be lost and torn
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone.

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone.


Alright, a motto of "You'll Never Walk Alone" expressing loyalty, camaraderie and fellowship between the club and the fans is better than some weird Latin phrase that the fans don't even know the meaning of!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home