Sunday, March 20, 2005

legovanan
I LOVE KATHLEEN!!!!!!!!! AND KRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!! They gave me my bday presents already!!!
Kristina: THE WEST SIDE STORY MOVIE SHEET MUSIC!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've played them, their all so pretty, though I don't agree w/ the arrangement of Tonight very much. and the Princess Bride DVD, bcuz its her fav movie and I'd never seen it. A very cute, witty movie, and my mom is in love w/ Westley.
Kathleen: WEST SIDE STORY SPECIAL EDITION DVD!!!!!!! it has the movie, and another disk w/ all the bonus features, such as a documentary made in 2001 (which traumatized me when i watched cuz they were all soo different!!! Tony didn't look like Tony. Anita wasn't Anita. Only Action still looked kinda the same, older and fatter. You could kinda see Riff in the older one) It also comes with a scrapbook, with the entire script in it, pictures, biographies, and all this other stuff! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She also got me the Frodo bookmark, which comes w/ the fake Ring of course.. hehe!
so happy. Now I just have to go finish my stupid history essay and study for bio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home