Thursday, March 17, 2005

legovanan
It's been almost two years since I last went on a Hayden Christensen streak; i think its high time to get back into his hotness. hehehee, with Episode III coming out and all. NO ANAKIN!!! NO!!!! NOT ANAKIN!!!!
anyway, found this pic that Kristina practically died drolling over:


O yes.. i just took off my stars, placing them on a piece of paper; they are going to be a souvenir. I walked around all day after 9:30 AM with 20 stars of at least 6 colors sticking all over my face. It started with Kristina giving me a green star for St. Patrick's Day, and then Jennifer (who's crazy) sticking a blue and yellow combined on each of my temples. Then it all went downhill.. Jennifer went crazy, sticking them all over my face. It was really really really interesting/funny to walk around school and see the varying reactions. It shows you how comfortable people are in the "norm". Anything a little out of place freaks them out, even something so inconsequential and trivial as this. I got the "What the hell happened to your face?", "What happened to you?" "WHOA THERE!" and just the plain, wordless, weird looks that say everything. And of course, Camron was being nice enough to say, "You look like an idiot." Mr. Koci just sighed and looked up imploringly. Mr. Goodman however, said i looked beautiful!! hehehehe..
IRELAND!!!!! so BEAUTIFUL!! Dublin and its authentic, unique streets; Killarney and its quaintness, and the countryside with its BEAUTY!!!
In Dublin's fair city, where the girls are so pretty
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
She wheeled her wheelbarrow through streets broad and narrow
Crying 'Cockles and mussels, alive, alive oh!'

She was a fishmonger, and sure 'twas no wonder
For so were her father and mother before
They both wheeled their barrows through streets broad and narrow
Crying 'Cockles and mussels, alive, alive oh!'
Alive, alive, oh, alive, alive oh
Crying 'Cockles and mussels, alive, alive oh'

She died of fever, and no one can save her
And that was the end of sweet Molly Malone
But a ghost wheels her barrow through streets broad and narrow
Crying 'Cockles and mussels, alive, alive oh!'
'Alive, alive oh, alive, alive oh'
Crying 'Cockles and mussels alive, alive oh...'

I LOVE THAT SONG!
then there's the ridiculous, yet full of memory:
Mary Mac's father's making Mary Mac marry me
My father's making me marry Mary Mac
I'm gonna marry Mary for my Mary to take care of me
We'll all be making merry when I marry Mary Mac

i can never get the 3rd line right when we sing it really fast! Its so awesome though! Remember dancing? Elsa and Olivia? and then i hit my head! (leave it to me to do that) it was soooo awesome! the bookstores in Killarney were sooo nice, and Taylor found the book "How To Think" which we told her she should buy! ::sigh:: good times, good times!
Ireland:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home