Wednesday, March 23, 2005

legovanan
doing my english essay today. guess what? asked matthew to sadies today. Since our soccer teams are the biggest rivals. Everton (blue) and Liverpool (red) from the same city. and LIVERPOOL WON THE DERBY!!!!!!!! PUAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and matthew wore red just for me yesterday!! YAY!!! he said he was going home to burn it though...

alright so i have this squishy, soccer ball keychain. i took it, and wrote in BLUE all over it stuff about everton and then in the middle, "I've gone blue for you" (something my LOVELY friend thought of... cheesy) and then "sadies?" and then i couldn't resist and took a red pen and wrote LFC and "You'll Never Walk Alone" the LFC motto all over it.

Then at break, we always hang out together in the bio room. At the end of break, I was like, "hey matthew catch!" and i throw it at him. He's like, "HEY A SOCCER BALL! WHAT EVERY BRITISH GUY LOVES!" i shout, "read it!" and run away to class.
I didn't get to see him at lunch since I had a club. So after school, at the bus stop, we see each other, and no one says anything at first. Then he says, "I'll go." *silence* "Thank you. It was really sweet." *silence, but both of us are grinning* and then he says, "You just HAD to put red on there didn't you? You couldn't stay with Everton?!" and that broke out a heated argument, once more. LIVERPOOL ARE GOING TO MAKE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATTHEW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home