Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm currently very pissed at my mother, so I am going to do this as a distraction.

Three names I go by:
1. Elaine
2. Super Sketchy Creeper Fo-Sho
3. Eye in the Sky

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Research assistant
2. Emily Dickinson Museum assistant
3. Overworked, unpaid, severely stressed, chronically insane editor-in-chief of The Amherst Student

Three Places I have lived
1. Amherst, MA
2. Chino Hills, CA
3. Los Angeles, CA (I don't remember this at all..)

Three Favorite drinks
1. Java chip frappachino
2. Boba
3. Iced tea

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. The Office
2. Glee
3. I don't watch TV... umm.. Hey Arnold!

Three places I have been in the US
1. Chicago
2. Minneapolis
3. Boston

People that text me regularly
1. Ethan
2. Shannon
3. Florian

Three of my favorite foods
1. Various Chinese noodles
2. Boneless Buffalo Wings at Chili's
3. Pasta

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Going back to Amherst (it's bittersweet)
2. Shayne visiting Amherst!
3. Skiing with Kathleen this weekend

Three of my favorite clothing items
(Err.. I don't think about these things often..)
1. My black tanktop
2. White polo
3. Comfy jeans

Three places I would like to go
1. All of Europe (I know.. I'm cheating, but it's true. In particular, France, Spain, England, Russia, Germany, Italy, Norway, Switzerland, Belgium, Belarus, Romania, etc... in that order.)
2. New Zealand
3. Turkey (Thanks to my Middle Eastern history class)

Three things that will make me cry
1. A sad ending in a film or book (usually when one of the people in the love story dies..)
2. Disillusionment
3. Boys

Three things that will make me angry
1. My mother
2. When people aren't as committed as I am/think they should be
3. When people are mean to my friends

Three "perfect dates"
(This is hard... I haven't really thought about this...)
1. Wandering about and exploring the cobblestone streets of a European city
2. Watching the sunset on the beach
3. Outdoor ice skating in the winter
(Aww... now I'm imagining these things and allowing my ideals to carry me away from the depressingly prospect-less reality... haha)

Three of my favorite restaurants
1. Sichuan restaurant in Rowland Heights
2. Chili's
3. Bertucci's at Amherst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home