Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sigh. MORE DRAMA. DRAMA EVERYWHERE! Just before finals, too! The early afternoon wasn't bad though. I rehearsed with Robert and then went to Amherst Books and Starbucks with Robert, who is awesome. He's the only sane one left. I didn't think I would ever say that. I made him promise he wouldn't declare his love for Camille or something tomorrow. He responded:
"If someone walks into my room and is like, 'Robert, I have a confession,' I don't care WHAT their confession is. It could be about their socks or something, I would just tell them to get the f*** out. OUT!! OUT!!! And then I would transfer schools."

I spent the afternoon memorizing "Je t'ecris" by Gregory Lemarchal for French poetry night tomorrow for French 1! Hopefully it'll turn out well... I need to practice more. I'm going to be singing Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week. Monday for French, Tuesday for Robert's composition class, and Wednesday for the music department recital. Goodness.

I feel like I make poor life decisions. I turn down perfectly nice boys that mean the world to me, always make me smile, and would never hurt me, and unabashedly throw myself at mean boys, jerks who have hurt me before, who I know won't treat me well, but are just so irresistible anyway. Bah. Silly Elaine. And then once I turn someone down, I miss them. I need my head checked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home