Sunday, October 04, 2009

Wow I haven't posted in a while. Bad Elaine! Let's see... Liverpool just lost to Chelsea, which is very depressing. I received my first paycheck in my entire life on Friday! I haven't deposited it yet. Have to do that sometime today. I'm also going to become editor-in-chief of our newspaper in two weeks, which I'm not sure how I feel about. So much work. So little time. So many things to do. I need more hours in a day. Here's a list of my activities:
-Classes (obviously)
-newspaper
-Women's Chorus
-singing in a friend's thesis
-Museum Assistant at the Emily Dickinson House
-Research Assistant in French Department
-Spanish House president
-Chinese with Dad

And then I have to find time, of course, for friends and the boyfriend. Speaking of that, there is a new boy. I really didn't plan it to happen this way, but it just kind of did, and I guess it was too good to pass up. :) All in all, life is extremely stressful, but I'm also very happy. Thus, all is well. For now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home