Saturday, August 15, 2009

I think the only person who would find this interesting is Vicki. Doing the stupid survey thing that is going through Facebook because I'm too tired to concentrate on writing, which I procrastinated on all day. Grr..

My Life According to... MCFLY!

I'm Male or Female? "That Girl"

Describe Myself: "I'll Be Okay"

How I Feel: "Just My Luck"

Life is: "No Worries"

What's the weather like? "Walk in the Sun"

My favorite form of transportation: "Walk in the Sun" (Alright I cheated...)

If I could go anywhere, I would go: "Down By the Lake"

My favorite color is: "Ultraviolet"

My favorite time of day: "Friday Night"

If my life was a TV show, it would be called: "Down Goes Another One"

If I could change my name, I would change it to: "Little Joanna"

My best friend is: "Star Girl"

My relationships: "The Heart Never Lies"

My fear: "Too Close for Comfort"

The best advice I have to give: "Smile"

Thought for the Day: "Memory Lane"

How I would like to die: "She Falls Asleep"

My soul's present condition: "Home Is Where the Heart Is"

My Motto: "Falling In Love"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pingish1 said...

YAY!!!!!

<3

8/15/2009 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home