Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm leaving tomorrow morning.. in less than 10 hours. This makes me sad. As much as I love Amherst, I love home.. sunny weather, amazing friends, funny daddy, pretty piano, comfy bed, slow minivan, etc. I think being away from home for so long made me realize how much I really love it, and how homey of a person I really am. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love Amherst, and I love traveling (like going to China), but I'm just feeling a little tearful at having to leave again. And I never got to see Kathleen again. Stupid face. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get to Amherst and see everyone and get caught up in the frenzy of life. But I will miss all of you. And just California in general. Even if we swap trees or seasons for smog and heat, it's still the best place in the world.

OH MAN I DIDN'T HAVE IN-N-OUT THIS WEEK. BAHHH!! At least I got boba today.. and I can attempt at making some Chinese foods. I need to stop thinking about things that I'm leaving behind and think about the things I'm returning to.

Must go finish freaking out over packing. I think I have everything, but I can't defeat that feeling that I'm missing something. I'm just paranoid.

See you all in Massachusetts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vorinwe said...

u forgot more Chinese food :)

8/29/2009 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home