Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've been writing a lot in a journal... like, actually physically writing, so I've been blogging less. How strange. I have so many things to write and not enough time to write it, but when I sit down to write, nothing comes to me. Grr. I haven't done much lately. We have friends over from China; their daughter is starting private high school here this fall and is thus getting settled. I took them to the Apple Store today. IPhones are ridiculously expensive, by the way. The actual machine isn't very expensive, but the monthly phone fee is ridiculous! So we then went to the Verizon Store. I felt really grown-up and important, since I was the only one who spoke English, making transactions and discussing prices and rates and doing all these other, adult things. And then translating it into Chinese. :)

I feel unproductive. Must do something productive now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home