Sunday, September 06, 2009

Finally, a new post! I've just been so busy visiting everyone, having fun before classes, working on the newspaper, and moving in that I just haven't really had time to just sit down in front of my computer. It's scary. We finally got the newspaper done (worked Monday through Friday). As much as I love the newspaper and it's an essential part of my identity (and possibly future), there are times when I think about all the things I could be doing if I weren't at the newspaper. For one, I wouldn't be so stressed out all the time. The weeks where I don't have newspaper, I have SO much free time I don't even know what to do with myself.

But anyway, I absolutely love love love the new TAs!! Florian (France) and Silvia (Spain) in particular. They're so amazing. :) So cute and nice and I almost feel like I won't have friends next year once they're gone. It's a little difficult to hang out with everyone and balance my time, especially because I have so much fun in Newport (my dorm) with these people, and then my other friends aren't very enthusiastic about coming to visit me (because it's.. "far" apparently.. spoiled Amherst people). And then I miss Shannon a lot. Not living with Shannon is sad, even if I have a huge room all to myself. :( Blah. Friendship circles will be rearranged this year, I'm sure. Hopefully it'll turn out okay.

Classes start Tuesday. I'm excited/nervous. My laptop is running out of battery and I can't find my charger, so I'll post more tomorrow! Happy Labour Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home