Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Bonsoir! Piano playing is amazing, just to let you all know, as is basketball playing. Yesterday, Connie, Lauren, and I (girls) played these two brothers and Ryan (boys). Lots of fun. The older brother was the young Manu Ginobili.. left-handed, long-armed, and could do the craziest reverse layup. But we still won. :)

This past Saturday I went to see "WAAAAALLLLLLL-EEEEEEEEEEEE" with Yogin, Kathleen, and Andy. OMG! SO CUTE!!!!! SOOOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!!! If you haven't seen it, go see it! Connie and I are obsessed. We walk around the basketball court and bid each other farewell using, "WAAAAALLL-EEEEEE" and "EVAAAAAAAAA?"
"No.. EVEEEEEE"
".. EEEEEEVAA?"
:) I love you Connie!!! CORN! :D :D
But yea, we all loved it. Most adorable movie ever. Then, after Yogin and I got lost (hehe), we met up with Andy and Kathleen at Fiore for frozen yogurt. (Yogin had to leave though.. sadness). Alright. I don't see what all the fuss is. It wasn't that amazing. I'd take Starbucks any day. But it was still fun catching up with my awesome good friends. Sure, Andy and Yogin ABUSED me at my mom's house earlier in the day, but sitting there, it was just.. comfortable. The topics flowed easily from... interior decor to sex to college life as we munched on our chocolate chips mixed with strawberries and frozen yogurt. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home