Thursday, June 29, 2006

Vicki has now been on a plane for four hours, and already I miss her with an ACUTE PAIN. SERIOUS HEARTACHE HERE PEOPLE!!!

For in a minute there are many days!
O by this count, I shall be much in years
Ere I again behold my Romeo.

Or Vicki.
Same thing.

But yeah, her last text message made me laugh.

So she was like,
"bye bye elaine. i leave you stranded here"

my reply:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i'm telling you it took SERIOUS effort to type that many 'o's on a cell phone. if it weren't vicki, and if it weren't england, i wouldn't have bothered. but then again, i don't bother to reply anyone but vicki's texts)

vicki: yessssss!!! ok. now i really am going cuz i'm gonna get yelled at. goodbye my love. i shall say high to your people. byee my hubby. mwah!

I love her!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what...I can't text you? How depressing.

6/30/2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger isilme said...

NO!!!!!!! TEXT ME!!!!!

you don't text me!!! if you did, i'd answer! aren't you special?

6/30/2006 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I'ma text you right this second man. RIGHT THIS SECOND. and we'll see...OH WE'LL SEE...

6/30/2006 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this.. is hot.
<"http://www.fernando9torres.com/imag_adm/fotos_multimedia/foto_176.jpg"

7/01/2006 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMG. THERE ARE SOOO MANY PICTURES IN WHICH HE LOOKS LIKE DOUGIE...

YOU HAVE TO LET ME HAVE HIM.

7/01/2006 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ha, i remember, i kept yours on my phone so i can turn it on while i'm here and read it whenever i want to!! Yea, I turned my phone off after that because the nasty flight atendent got mad at me and yelled...

7/03/2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home