Thursday, June 29, 2006

Answers!!!!

1. "How strange this feeling that my life's begun at last." **
"In My Life"--Judy Kuhn as Cosette in Les Miserables
2. "I was so high I did not recognize the fire burning in her eyes."
"This Love"--Maroon 5
3. "If you ever go across the sea to Ireland..." ****
"Galway Bay"--Tina Morrissey
4. "Back when I was a child. Before life removed all the answers."
"Dance With My Father"--Luther Vandross (I CANNOT BELIEVE NONE OF YOU GOT THAT)
5. "We were strangers starting out on a journey."
"At the Beginning"--Richard MARX and DONNA Lewis
6. "It takes a lot to know what is love." **
"The Perfect Fan"--Backstreet Boys
7. "There's a place for us." (YAY TONY AND MARIA!!!)
"Somewhere"--Jim Bryant and Marni Nixon in West Side Story
8. "Empty spaces fill me up with holes."
"Incomplete"--Backstreet Boys
9. "When you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way." **
"Jet Song"--Russ Tamblin as Riff in West Side Story
10. "I could stay awake just to hear you breathing."
"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"--Aerosmith
11. "Long lost worlds whisper slowly to me." **
"Haunted"--Evanescense
12. "Do you hear the people sing, singing the songs of angry men?"
"Do You Hear the People Sing?"--Anthony Warlow as Enjolras in Les Miserables
13. "I mistook the warnings for wisdom." **
"A Home"--Dixie Chicks
14. "Don't say a word. I understand." ****** (SIX points to anyone who gets this. I'll be in shock if anyone does.)
"I'll Be There For You"--BRIAN LITTRELL, not Backstreet Boys. I was shocked at how many people knew this song. How do you all know this song?
15. "I follow the night. Can't stand the light."
"One Day I'll Fly Away"--Nicole Kidman as Satine in Moulin Rouge
16. "Love is a burning flame." (I will tell you that this is the Liverpool FC version)
"Ring of Fire"--Johnny Cash and Liverpool Football Club
17. "We've been through days of thunder." ** (haha this was Kathleen's song.)
"Everyone"--Backstreet Boys. OBVIOUSLY you don't know your BSB
18. "It started when you find yourself looking from the outside." **
"When There Was You And Me"--Gabriella in High School Musical
19. "Close your eyes. Make a wish that this could last forever." (I LOVE THIS SONG)
"Climbing the Walls"--Backstreet Boys
20. "Love can be a many splendid thing." (notice it's "splendid" not "splendored")
"The Trouble With Love Is"--Kelly Clarkson
21. "Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn." (HAHA Elsa your song.)
"I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face"--Rex Harrison in "My Fair Lady"
22. "I wonder what the king is doing tonight." **
"I Wonder What the King is Doing Tonight"--Richard Harris as King Arthur in Camelot
23. "Now you are here, again beside me." **
"Finale"--Les Miserables Cast
24. "Who are you now? Are you still the same or did you change somehow?"
"I Still"--Backstreet Boys
25. "It's not that I can't live without you." **
"Back To Your Heart"--Backstreet Boys
26. "Could be. Who knows?" **
"Something's Coming"--Jim Bryant as Tony in West Side Story
27. "I've just stepped in to see you all." **** (SIX points this one. I don't think anyone but me knows this song.)
"Homes of Donegal"--Tina Morrissey
28. "Little Lotte let her mind wander."
"Little Lotte/The Mirror(Angel of Music)"--Patrick Wilson & Emmy Rossum in Phantom of the Opera
29. "The world would be a lonely place without the one that puts a smile on your face."
"I'VE GOT YOU"--MCFLY!
30. "Don't pretend you're sorry. You know you're not."
"Drowning"--Backstreet Boys

Winner: ROBIN!!!!!!!!
Her prize... she gets to see me on Monday!!! heheh. No I'll think of something better than that, like sharing Fernando Torres or something... NO YOU'RE NOT. but STILL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home