Tuesday, June 27, 2006

alright since we seem to be having a hot-footballer debate here. Alright maybe just me and Robin, with a few Elsa interjections in between. And because I really have absolutely nothing better to do with my life, and to make Andy scoff and detest me even more, and because I absolutely love football and not the men playing it. Alright don't LAUGH. SERIOUSLY I DO!!! About 75% of me truly loves the football, but the other 25% of me can't help just jumping up a bit more and being a bit more excited and supportive of Spain because Fernando Torres is playing, or England because Steven Gerrard is playing.
Alright people, if you think I'm shallow when it comes to football, take a look at Steven Gerrard. He really IS NOT that good looking. Yes that is the ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY I will EVER say that. My dad thinks he looks like he's perpetually going to cry and he looks like an old woman, and everyone points out his born-with-wrinkles, but I LOVE HIM! Okay? He's STEVEN GERRARD, Liverpool skipper, Kop hero and legend, one of the top 5 midfielders in the world, and certainly the best midfielder in England (with Frank Lampard being the other contestant). SO I AM REALLY NOT THAT SHALLOW.

THIS IS PURELY BETWEEN ROBIN AND I, IF ANYONE ASKS. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK. ALL OTHER GIRLS (AND MALES, IF YOU LIKE) CAN VOTE FOR THEIR LIKE TOP 3 OR WHATEVER.

Robin asked me where I find all these hot football players? So here you are. I shall display them for you here.

So Robin, which ones do you want?

You can have him: Cristiano Ronaldo



You might have to fight off LEGIONS of adoring, shallow girls who don't know a thing about football and only watch the end of matches to see him take his shirt off.

I CLAIM HIM: Fernando Torres
Ergh not good pictures of him out there. He looks hotter on the pitch.


OMG how many hairstyles has this kid gone through?




Um... Robin's love: Lenny Pidgeley


EW. YOU CAN HAVE HIM.

I personally REALLY REALLY REALLY like him: Kaka
My favorite Brazilian player!




His wedding last year was SO FREAKIN NICE. She's so pretty. Like 600 people went and it was just so beautiful... And she's like what? 18 years old? And Kaka would like the world to know, that unlike every other footballer, he was a virgin when he got married. (AND A CATHOLIC! O LOOK MICHAEL! Your new best friend!)

I absolutely adore Xabi Alonso. My second favorite player in the world. And this is one instance where I can swear on my love for football that the adoration is completely because of football. He has NO good pictures, except for this one, in which he is a bit adorable.


BUT STILL. COMPLETELY PROFESSIONAL.
Haha Elsa would love his hair. Him and Jan Kromkamp.
He plays for Liverpool. That means he's mine.

An Anthony Le Tallec with GOOD HAIR and GOOD ATTITUDE. Gah he KILLED HIS OWN LIVERPOOL CAREER DAMN IT.


Robin van Persie: he looks like a horse from certain angles.


Wow he actually looks better in photos than on the pitch.


He IS cute, now that I think about it. even if he does play for Arsenal. but hey, i'll let robin have first pick on this one, because they have the same first name after all.

a YOUNG Michael Owen. Not the Michael Owen whose knee buckled after 60 seconds. Not the Michael Owen who keeps getting prevented from pulling on a Barcode shirt for a good reason. (haha Vicki, your dad) A young Michael Owen who was beautiful, quick, fit, and lethal in front of the goal. A Michael Owen who had spent his entire life at Melwood, getting set up by a young Steven Gerrard. Or as we knew him on the Kop: St. Michael.


Aww the FA Cup:


Stewart Downing: he's alright... reminds me a bit of Robin van Persie


Alright I'M SORRY if I just LIKE the stereotypical English boy look, alright?
Paul Anderson, Liverpool 17 year old right winger who is absolutely deadly and shall play first team next year. Holy shit he IS only a year older than me... oooo


ALRIGHT HE ISN'T HOT STUFF AT ALL. He looks like a little English boy with freckles and blue eyes. I CAN'T HELP IT.

The other Liverpool youth player I fancy: Antonio Barragan. Eighteen year old RB.


Ergh I don't like that picture of him.
In a picture that I can't seem to locate at the moment, he has the prettiest set of brown eyes I have ever seen in my life.

What is up with me and English and Spanish guys? O YES. Liverpool. That's why. Everyone we have is Spanish or English. Well, with a few exceptions.

Can't find any good pictures of Shane Long, though he's just another like 19 year old typical English boy that no one but Elaine would find attractive.

Who else is there? Let me think.

Just because he seems to have fans no matter WHAT i say, and there are people out there who find him attractive, I'll just throw it out there: David Beckham.
*shudder* *throw up* *disgusting* *gross*
Ignore the woman in the picture.


He looks like a big pretty boy, and he really hasn't played for Liverpool much yet: Jan Kromkamp.


Um... OO I absolutely loathe him because he plays for... *shudder* EVERTON, and he probably is their best player: Tim Cahill


Alright I'm done for now. I'll probably remember someone in the middle of the night. Well it IS the middle of the night technically.

And of course, save the favorite for last. Did you REALLY think I could forget him? Do I even have to name him?
All I have to do is find a picture of him smiling... this should take ages.




Do I even have to say it? MINE

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just searched your blog with the key word "Mcfly," and 24 entries came up. TWENTY-FOUR!!! That is freakin' ridiculous, man.

If I didn't know you I'd smack you in the head. Hard.

6/28/2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

How does knowing me stop you in any way?

Try searching for just Danny.

6/28/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

61

6/28/2006 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmg. i just took a shower and i haven't even put on my clothes and i'm sweating. gross..
or.. too much information
anyway
i would like to have.
or.. share..
eeeeeyeh, cristiano ronaldo doesn't look too appealing in that picture. so no.
i want fernando torres because i know how he looks like on tv and i like it. lenny pidgeley.. elaine! you have to put the hotter picture of him in it! PLEASE! that picture is HIDEOUS and an insult to my tastes! KAKA IS REALLY HOT TOO AND HE HAS A COOL NAME. but he's married and i don't wanna `cause him to be unfaithful and commit adultery `cause i'm so hot like that nudge nudge winkwink ohk not really. but yes, kaka is beautiful. xabi alonso is relaly relaly really really really really really as good looking as fernando torres on tv! heheeh eme likeee.. but i like that anthony le tallec guy too.. CRAP ELAINE STOP IT! SEE WE DO HAVE THE SAME TASTES!!!! except for the ones mentioned before including steven gerrard and danny jones. robin van persie BETTER look better "on the pitch" as you say he does.. ehh.. michael owen and stewart downing are.. alright.. .. ....... and PAUL ANDERSON I SWEAR HE LOOKS LIKE MATTHEW. and i don't like antonio barragan.

ohk.
that was tiring.
and i'm still sweating.
)= i dont wanna put clothes onnnn...
hahah i'm having a dougie moment.

6/28/2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

yeah I know Paul Anderson DOES look like Matthew. A more fit, football-playing version.

And slightly better looking in my opinion..

Vicki and I spent like 20 minutes in comp sci laughing about Paul Anderson when Liverpool first signed him because I was like all over him. "OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And she was like, "What? Is this Matthew, Part II: the skinny version?"

I CLAIM XABI ALONSO, ANTHONY LE TALLEC, AND FERNANDO TORRES.
Antonio Barragan and Steven Gerrard are mine as well, but you don't want them.
I WANT KAKA TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah they call him Kaka because when he was little, his little brother couldn't say Ricardo, his real name, so he said "Kaka" and he loved it and it stuck.

6/28/2006 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home