Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just for Robin so she doesn't have to search agonizingly through my archives or youtube, which is very slow.



And just for Robin again, the requested dream interpretation, with Elaine's special twists because she interprets it that way and the dream interpretation book she owns thanks to Andy.
Aww Andy, I don't think you ever anticipated your gift being used for MCFLY. O how you rue the day.

Alright to warn you all and quote Dougie, the subject of this dream: This is a complete waste of time. It might be a bit amusing though to see what Elaine can come up with.

"ohmg. i had a my very first dream about dougie.. and there was the mermaid. like.. only that.. ohk there was this like.. oceanic abyss thing and like.. dougie was in a submarine and he ended up there.. and he was alone.. and like.. i dunno why.. but the submarine was like.. water filled.. hmm.. maybe it wasn't a submarine; maybe it was just a container with water that he was in. well, anyway, the mermaid was there, and she was really pretty.. but she was like a cannibal.. and like.. so when they kissed, she almost bit his lips off. and what was REALLY REALLY weird about it was that like.. you know how in hp5, harry has a dream in which he was the snake? yeah, this dream was like.. me being dougie. IT WAS SO WEIRD. and NO, that doesn't mean i dreamed about me having a cannibalistic lesbian kiss. but yeah, it was just weird.. but funny in a weird way.."

First of all: WEIRD DREAM. My dreams about Danny, which occur WAY TOO FREQUENTLY, not that I'm complaining, but it makes me wonder about the condition of my psyche.

My first interpretation: Robin wants to have a threesome with Dougie, another girl, in the water... SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!
Being more serious now:

Let's look for key things in my book:
water
mermaid
cannibal
hot guy
kissing
biting
being within Dougie, like Harry was within Nagini the snake in HP5
submarine/water-filled box

So...
WATER: "To play in watter denotes a sudden awakening to love and passion."
So Robin loves and desires Dougie. Nothing new.

MERMAID: Not in the book, so I shall search the vast expanse of the Internet for it.
"Tapping into your feminine, receptive, intuitive side and using it to access your deep inner realms. A spiritual transformation"

So Robin loves and desires Dougie and is tapping into her feminine side to get him. Or he is causing her to get into her more feminine side, not that she was masculine in the first place. Or that Dougie awakens a different side to her, a spiritual change?

CANNIBAL: Interesting... Um.. Robin's love for Dougie is so fierce that she might overstep it a bit when given the chance.

HOT GUY: Well, I think we all know what this means. Robin loves and wants Dougie, badly.

KISSING: Again, obvious, but I shall consult the book.
Kissing can mean:
Bonding or sharing
Expressing appreciation or love
Passion

OR, a darker side
Betrayal, kiss of death
Taking leave of something, detaching from it, kissing it goodbye

So, either Robin is desiring Dougie, which we all know, or she's saying goodbye to Dougie. NO DON'T DO IT BECAUSE I'LL BE ALONE IN MY MCFLY OBSESSION AND ANDY WILL OVERPOWER ME.
So, Robin desires Dougie.

SUBMARINE/BOX THING: Feeling restricted, contained, confined, limited, boxed in
Preparing something for release
OR
Handling something fragile
Something brand new, out of the box

So Dougie is in the box. Dougie needs to release himself, and he is about to embark upon a new adventure, a fragile relationship with Robin.
But boxing something in can also mean a new catch. Like you just caught something and you're boxing it to keep it yours, so maybe by Dougie being in a box, Robin's trying to keep him as hers.

The part I found most bizarre and worth interpreting, Robin being inside Dougie like Harry in Nagini the Snake in HP5.
Alright so I can already hear Yogin going, "DUH. She wants Dougie to be inside her..."
NO YOGIN NO. But that's an interpretation for you Robin.
Alright fine maybe that is a good interpretation. Umm... seeing things from Dougie's point of view? Uhh, being within Dougie... any ideas people?

Well on a more practical level, I think the only reason you dreamt of a "mermaid chick" as dougie puts it is because you just watched that interview on seventeen where he talks about kissing a "mermaid chick" underwater and then he could breathe underwater. You got the cannibal, biting thing because Harry's worst kiss was when this girl started biting him.

But on the dream interpretation level, the sum of all the symbols means that you desire Dougie, which is not news, and being within Dougie and the whole symbols with water and mermaids shows that Dougie awakens a different side in you, and being within the box and within Dougie shows that you wish to keep this love confined or together.

RIGHT.
Or you could just want to have sex with Dougie in the water. That's very plausible.

Robin, I tried! I love you! And now I'll go to sleep and have yet ANOTHER dream about Danny. It's SO WEIRD. I don't usually have dreams about guys that I can identify. Usually if the guys are identifiable, it's just my friends and we're all hanging out and most of the drama is between the girls anyway. NOT IN A SICK WAY. But if it's amorous, the guy is always unidentifiable and the only thing I'll remember is usually his hair, eyes, and smile. Usually just the hair and eyes part. So WHY AM I DREAMING ABOUT DANNY????????? ROBIN!!!! DREAM INTERPRETATION. I've never even dreamt about Steven Gerrard. Well I have, but that was because I was at the football match with Vicki and Matthew for some reason.

Good night people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a dream interpretation book now. That's awesome, haha.

6/27/2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY I LOVAR YOU!!!

i'm having wayyyy too much fun on your blog.

so.. for each comment that i make..
i'm gonnna require that i include a quote from you.. or somewhat of a quote.

"i hate those asian girls who have nice black hair and dye it blond!"

6/27/2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a football match with me and matthew? Why would i go to a football match with matthew? More importantly, why would I go to a football match with YOU?! I'm just kidding, i love you elaine.

6/27/2006 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home