Sunday, June 25, 2006

ENGLAND WINS!!!!!
England 1-0 Ecuador
David Beckham

Beautiful strike.

Pathetic, dismal game though. I got up early for that. First time all summer, and to me it was worth it, though my dad hasn't stop bitching about it for the past three hours. Not MY fault we don't have cable at this house so we have to drive to my mum's.

Hopefully the Portugal/Netherlands game will be good. Well it probably will. They're both good teams who are evenly matched. I don't know which side I'll take... Hmm.. I always take a side, but I haven't quite made up my mind yet. Probably the Dutch, because their fans were insane today on TV. All that orange! HAHA that guy with the woman... hat/body-frame... thing... that guy was awesome. I hope I can find a picture and post it, because that is hardcore.

Guys, I love Elsa.
For those of you who don't know Elsa, you're missing out. She's so weird it's awesome. I don't think you could ever find someone else like her. Just the way she talks is awesome. I mean seriously, who else *squints* at you through AIM? Or tells you you have a "noggin"... *sigh* Or likes Harry! Actually, a lot of people do, but STILL.
I'm SORRY guys, I had to get in the McFly somehow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home