Saturday, June 24, 2006

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!

Alright that's my phrase of the day.
My report card came today. My dad left it on the table and wouldn't open it, because he didn't want to know. I didn't know my grades so I opened it, and WHEE!!! Everything turned out the way I wanted it to be! I had bunch of borderline grades and I didn't know how they turned out and WHEE it all turned out on the good side of the border (to mexicans: the american side) JKJK! Don't hurt me!
So I ended up with 6 As and 1 B. Eh... not the best, but hey a huge improvement from last semester and a LOT better than what I thought I was going to end up with.

Remind me to rant on jealousy alright? Someone remind me. Probably Royston. But yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home