Thursday, June 22, 2006

I AM TRIUMPHANT!!!

VINI VIDI VICI!!!!!!!!

I CAME
I SAW
I CONQUERED!!!!!!!

well, in the name of McFly.

Because... I promised all of you, that ONE BY ONE, you'd ALL LOVE THEM!!!!! One by one I'd sneak past your built-in anti-McFly sensors (and you guys were only anti-McFly because I am so pro-McFly. you guys never even gave them a chance! JUDGEMENTAL HYPOCRITES!!!!) But sooner or later, I KNEW that I would either have you cornered or you would FINALLY SUCCUMB to the incessant, un-ceasing barrage of McFly.
AND NOW...

YOU HAVE SUCCUMBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides the loyal, obsessive core of Vicki, Robin, and Elaine. I now have:

ELSA
Quoting DIRECTLY from her xanga post from today:
"I'm formally stating: I love McFly, and I love Harry, who contributes "absolutely nothing" to the band.

Cuz obviously she's outta my league
I'm wastin' my time cuz she'll never be mine
And I know I never will be good enough for her

What a happy, bouncy song, hehehe."


She FORMALLY STATED IT!!!!!!
And it wasn't "I like McFly", or "They're growing on me", or "Isilme made me", but "I LOVE MCFLY"

And she even quoted them! VERBALLY AND MUSICALLY! MUAHAHAH! SUCCESS #1

And then we have ROYSTON, who I single-handedly converted within the space of a car ride back from the theatre. Well, I single-handedly converted Elsa with incessant McFly-ism, but STILL.
IN HIS OWN WORDS, from an AIM that is going on right now:
MikeLovesBooks (12:57:15 PM): dam...i can't believe you got me to like a mcfly song
MikeLovesBooks (12:58:18 PM): ill just stick to likeing the music and hating the band
isilmegerrard (12:58:28 PM): GASP
isilmegerrard (12:58:30 PM): YOU CAN'T DO THAT
isilmegerrard (12:58:33 PM): it's NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE
MikeLovesBooks (12:58:45 PM): what do you mean by that?
isilmegerrard (12:59:02 PM): that's jusT STUPId
isilmegerrard (12:59:06 PM): you only dislike them because I LIKE THEM
isilmegerrard (12:59:09 PM): correction: I LOVE THEM
MikeLovesBooks (12:59:21 PM): lol probably...i need something to bug you about
MikeLovesBooks (12:59:47 PM): ok lets put it this way
MikeLovesBooks (1:00:05 PM): i like some of their songs... i have no preference over anybody in the band k?

That means he likes Tom. Alright JKJK. BUT MICHAEL LOVES THEM TOO!!!!!!!!! WHEE TRIUMPH #2!!!

At #3, we have the least-plausible:
YOGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not have the AIM conversation saved, unfortunately, or else I would have his confession here, but he LIKES "All About You".
I distinctly remember him saying that it was one of the few non-rap songs he would listen to. HE LOVES THEM! HE LOVES THEM! AND he would like to hang out with Harry, becasue he's cool.
Yogin ranks them in this order:
1. Harry (because he's cool)
2. Danny (because he's funny)
3. Tom (because he's funny too)
4. Dougie (because he's just weird)

[EDIT]
Yogin just admitted ONCE MORE:
lilgujuboy26 (1:18:52 PM): i like one mcfly song
lilgujuboy26 (1:18:58 PM): "its all about u"

WHEEE!!!! and yesterday, he was singing it incessantly! LIKE he sang it more than me!!! it was frightening!

WHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Kathleen likes a couple of their songs, but REFUSES to be drawn in by my net. But don't you worry, I'll get her soon. Kristina and Jen must also be allured. Jen should be easy, as they play guitar and Dougie's hot in her eyes. Kristina shouldn't be too hard because they're four very good-looking British guys whose music is around the range she would like.

OMG
STOP THE PRESSES
MICHAEL ROYSTON JUST ANNOUNCED

MikeLovesBooks (1:09:37 PM): i cant believe i am asking you this but
MikeLovesBooks (1:09:46 PM): could you burn me a cd with some mcfly songs i would like

IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM CAESAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all I have to do is conquer that bloody Egypt. I mean... ANDY.
He is as anti-McFly as you can get, even though he ADMITTED To liking "Five Colours in Her Hair".
The cynic will be cracked!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMGDAO

that is all

6/22/2006 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! WHAT !!!!!!!!"????

Yogin's preferences are all wrong.
Yogin, your preferences suck.
hehe
but then again
they're his preferences.
Yogin, your preferences suck.

Haha McFly will now conquer the world!

and i will be dougie's queen
and danny shall commit bigamy
for you and vicki. ohwait. you don't wanna marry him. ohk. danny'll marry vicki and you can be his concubine (= HAHAHAA JKJK

6/22/2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home