Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You guys can all damn Elsa for this.

I need something to do with my life, alright?
It's either these or more McFly!

Actually, I'm doing this while listening to McFly. Well actually watching. So it's BOTH!

1. FIRST NAME? God I hate these basic questions. ELAINE. Last name: JONES. Ew no bad last name, but I'd take it in a heartbeat of the husband was Daniel A. D. Jones
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? um... my great-grandma, well my chinese name
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? QUACK.. haha no. I TOLD YOU ELSA!!!
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Umm.. possibly last week.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? at times, depends on which font
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? NOT what my dad made today! DISGUSTING. MY DAD SHALL NEVER BE CREATIVE EVER AGAIN. probably ham
7. KIDS? are scary
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? haha i don't think me, myself, and i could put up with each other. too much obsession to go around.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? you're reading it
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM? well apparently it's not very effective, because usually we're making fun of me anyway
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? i don't even know what tonsils are. like i know what they're supposed to be, but i've never seen mine, i don't think.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? HAH ORLI!! um, I want to, but I know I'd have to have someone push me off. I know you all want me to die.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? EW I HATE CEREAL
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES? SANDALS!!!!!!! BE FREE FEET! BE FREE! DON'T LET THOSE DISGUSTING SHOES SUFFOCATE YOU!!!!! BREATHE THE POLLUTED CALIFORNIA AIR! BE FREE AND PROSPEROUS! TAKE THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD!!!!!!!!!! alright anyway... yes i do, when i'm forced to wear basketball shoes
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? pistachio almond or chocolate
17. SHOE SIZE? 8.5-9
18. RED OR PINK? RED!!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! ENGLAND!!!
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a bad temper that I can't control.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Elsa and Vicki
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? uhh i really don't care
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? i'm wearing basketball shorts; black and red (troy colors). SHOES? ME?!?! scroll up and see the whole freedom rant
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING CREATION OF MY FATHER'S.. EWWWW
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "I Wanna Hold You" by McFly, of course.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? red; all passion and fire and used up the quickest.. yeah i'm gonna die
26. FAVORITE SMELL? raspberry at bath and body works. or joe's house in cheshire. i don't know WHAT it was but that house smelled good. HAHAHA VICKI!! we both like the smelly one as well. *sniff pet sniff pet* :)
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? um... robin actually. or was it vicki. no robin called after i got off with vicki.
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? smile, eyes, hair, and most recently: voice. i think it's a mcfly thing, or just danny
30. FAVORITE DRINK? um at the moment i'm craving pepsi
31. FAVORITE SPORT? football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD CUP!!!!! GO ENGLAND!!!!!! CRUSH ECUADOR!!!!!!!! poor michael owen... *sniff sniff*
32. HAIR COLOR? well it's supposed to be black. come summertime (like now) it turns into like this musky dark reddish brown... it's quite freaky. vicki's jealous!
33. EYE COLOR? dark brown/black
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
35. FAVORITE FOOD? chinese food that wasn't what my dad made today. i'm craving tomato-egg noodles
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? i like sad endings.. preferably romeo and juliet/tristan and isolde endings. i like to cry at the end of movies.
37.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? uh.. *looks down* white
Yeah...What happened to #38-39? they went to MY ISLAND. DAMN THEM. To go search for Danny and Dougie, but too bad because THEY BELONG TO ME AND ROBIN, respectively.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? from danny? both, and a lot more... ;)
41. WHAT IS YOUR MOST VALUED TREASURE? ummm probably everything on these walls
42. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? well elsa's already done it
43. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? probably andy... TOO BUSY FOR US MEASLY HIGH SCHOOLERS
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? i am actually not reading anything... GASP
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? DELL.. VERY UGLY. I WANT A NEW MOUSEPAD
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? um.. world cup!
47. FAVORITE SOUNDS? danny singing "Remember when we scratched our names into the sand and told me you loved me. And now that I find that you've changed your mind, I'm lost for words. Everything I feel for you I wrote down on one piece of paper. The one in your hand, you won't understand, how much it hurts to let you go."

Or Danny saying "kishes".
Or just Danny speaking.
Or just a northern English accent, preferably Danny's.
48. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? SHE LOVES YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! hhaha elsa the only reason why I knwo that song is cuz McFly did a cover for it. Um... probably the Beatles because they're from Liverpool and McFly cover their songs.
50. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? being able to talk to anyone and anything for extended periods of time. As Harry said about Danny, "He could have a conversation with a... dog for ten minutes if he really wanted to." Whee we have something in common.
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 3:07 AM, March 22, 1990. San Francisco, CA
What possessed my parents to immigrate to America and not Britain? Damn it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home