Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ah, don't we all love forums.

It's like a HUGE sorority of girls all obsessed with the same thing.
Or four things, people.

Yeah and we never fight over them either. It's amazing. We share all our resources, videos, pictures, music, thoughts, quotes, information, etc.

Damn those who live in England.

So good stuff I've garnered.


I like the middle pic and the pic on the right.

ROBIN!!! LOOK WHO IT IS!!!! It's your HUSBAND AS A BABY!


Aww it's your husband and my lover! (Just because marriage freaks me out)



My guy's better looking, definitely.
And just better, overall.
Aww, here he is!


Possibly my favorite picture of Danny ever. From the "All About You" music video.


Alright brace yourselves. This is just FREAKY. I didn't even recognize him when I saw this... DANNY IN HIS NATURAL HAIR COLOR--BLONDE.


Yeah.. I had to stare for like two minutes before it registered.
There is a reason why he dyed it brown.

Aww him and Tom look so young there. Both blonde. *shudder* *more shudders*

No but I love him regardless of hair color.

[edit: o god i'm pulling an andy]
Just because I'm a big loser with nothing to do with my life at midnight, I've been staring at my blog, and it just struck me how much him and Tom just look like regular kids in that picture. Wow early days. Before all the glamour, all the awards, all the money, all the expensive clothing, all the supermodel girlfriends, they look like any other boys with guitars in an English town. Really dorky boys really. You wouldn't take a second look at either of them if you saw them walking down the street. Well, maybe a second look at Danny, but nothing really special. And now look at them. Hottest band in the UK. Dating Lindsay Lohan. Voted most fanciable male and most snoggable male in the UK. Every girl on the island would sleep with any of them. But like four years ago, they were just a bunch of English kids playing guitar and singing for fun. They looked like just a bunch of English kids on a street, playing guitar or playing football, procrastinating on worrying about their A-levels or GCSEs. Just a couple lads.
I'm having thoughts here. BAD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I thought that picture was of tom and jessie McCarteny

6/21/2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home