Thursday, June 22, 2006

I LOVE YOGIN.

LOOK AT THE BANNER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT ALREADY!!!!!!!

ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!1?

*SQUEALS IN DELIGHT*

*SPINS IN ECSTASY*

*DOES HAPPY DANCE*

I critiqued it for about an hour. Tore the poor boy into pieces. *HUG* Now it's better. We're adding lyrics, but you guys must critique for me. I think the left side is still too boxy, but still.

FEEDBACK PEOPLE! So Yogin can make it PERFECT.

Yogin is person of the day!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a non-Mcfly ecstasy moment.. I know those are hard to come by these days.

I drove home from the theatre today, which is like 8 miles. At 10:30 at night. first time driving that much. first time driving at night.
It was quite frightening, yet exhilirating.

And Andy is now taunting me with his freedom.

*sigh*

It shall be mine someday.

O yeah, I learned how to waltz Wednesday night. that was interesting. I SUCK. Michael Royston is a GREAT partner. I know, you all gasp and are shocked. He's learned it all before, and I'd die if I had another partner, because he basically just lead me around, even though he realized that I don't like to be lead.

I wanna learn ballroom! I'd DIE, but STILL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks...i needed a boost of confidence about now. thank you. and you didnt do to bad...you just need to realize which foot to move before i break one of them with my shoes. And no i have not learned the waltz before...i just do very well with coreographed dances...previouse acting experiences.

6/23/2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home