Friday, June 23, 2006

Hmm... people. What shall I talk about. As Andy pointed out, I haven't had a
"real" post in a while. Indeed, most of it contains random McFly pictures and interjections about Danny's perfection. WHOA I just sounded like Shayne right there. Hmm... that reminds me. I have to call that guy. I think he's in Hawaii. Hehe that very image makes me laugh.

What shall I rant about?

Life still baffles me.
Death still frightens me.
Friends still make me happy.
Andy still enlightens me.
Elsa still brightens up my day.
Michael still complains to me.
Vicki still makes me happy.
Yogin still listens to me.
(Don't know why)
Robin still obsesses over McFly with me.
I'm still as obsessive as ever, if not more so.
And above all, I still love you all!

Alright now that the little cheesy/sentimental moment has passed. What shall I talk about now?
Hmm... to boost some egos and give back to you lot what you've given me (whee happiness), I shall do something neither Andy nor I have done in ages. It used to be called "the Andy Award". Uh.. now, it's... YEAH. You come up with a name for it.

Who shall my first victim be?? OO I know, my favorite person.
VICKI! (Or as I like to crow, "viCKEEEEEEEEEEY!!" at 6:50 in the morning)
So.. why is she my favorite person? Other than the fact that she IS my twin brother AND my husband, wife, uhh, person... let's go with SPOUSE (don't ask people), and that she introduced me to my current love: McFly, what do I heart about Vicki? I can't exactly pinpoint it, but when we're together, it's just insane. I don't know if you can have TOO much fun, but if ever there was a friendship that was like that, it's ours. We always have something to talk about, laugh about, make fun of each other about, and if nothing else, obsess about. We just bring up some inside joke and instantly, we'll break out into laughter. And there's always more inside jokes forming, what with diarrhea, mountain lions, tuberculosis, Asian/British switching, random stuff about McFly, comp sci programs, spiders, smelly ones, chicken pox, what a man has that a woman doesn't, aprons, bonnets, lishes, and the list goes on. And plus, she's the only person I ever bother replying to text messages for. My parents will probably hate her for that when the phone bill comes... *shudder*
At times it's even freaky, because I swear we think the same. Yes definitely freaky. We'll say the exact same things at the exact same times. We'll be cleaning our rooms at the same times. We'll go through McFly-member-liking-cycles the same way (Dougie, Harry is hot, OOO DANNY). And the freakiest: we dressed the same. I swear that morning we turned up in comp sci, and it was: jeans, black t-shirt, grey jacket. And then the next day, she was going to wear the red shirt with jeans, like I did that day, but left the red shirt in her locker, so wore... I think green or black or something.
Sometimes it's like we're "soulmates", except platonically, of course, because we're both in love with Danny and he's gonna marry us anyway. YES BIGAMY IS ALLOWED (as Robin so nicely stated the other day). But yeah... she is so awesome and I love her. I'm just happy when she's around. WHEE!

Plus, she's British. So when she goes there next week, she will BRING ME BACK STUFF (*hint hint glare glare*). VIDEO CAMERA VICKI. VIDEO CAMERA I TELL YOU!!! I'll fast forward through the nine hours of your snoring if I have to!!

OOO and her daddy brings me presents back from Germany and didn't bring any of them any! MUAHAHA

Wow that was long. Alright I'm sorry if any of these aren't as long. I mean seriously, we're twin brothers AND we're married... You're not any of those, so uh... what do you expect?

Let's see... who... since he IS the person of the month: Yogin.
Ah, the one with the dot. The one with the dot has grown up a lot in the past year. No longer the EXTREMELY annoying boy who Kristina, Celia, and I had to sit on in English last year. OUR COUCH YOGIN. OURS. THE COUCH IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WOMEN. Alright anyway, I tell Yogin anything and everything. Most of the time, I tell him stuff I really shouldn't because they probably hurt his feelings, but I do anyway for some odd reason. I swear when I talk to that boy it's like the faucet's turned on and you can't turn it off until there's no more water. And he's always listening, and he swears on his dot that he remembers everything I say, including the many lengthy descriptions of the many perfections of Daniel Jones. Poor guy.
He does the sweetest things, Yogin does. Little things that make me smile like an aluminum foil rose that he and Bobby somehow twisted together while they were bored in chem and is now sitting in the cup Vicki and I desecrated in English one day on top of my CDs right next to my monitor. Hey I'm looking at it right now. Then he'll go take hours out of his life and make me collages that are beautiful like that (scroll up), and then beats himself up because he's afraid I won't like it. But I do, of course.
And through it all, he never complains. Through all my tirades and tantrums and mood swings and picking-Vicki-over-him, he just sits there and MAINTAINS adamantly that "I'm fine!!" He lies to me so much... Most of the time I'd rather know what he's thinking/feeling though.. I swear that boy knows every thought that goes through my head and I know like nothing.
He can always make me laugh. I know it's not hard to make Elaine laugh, but through AIM at midnight when I'm in one of my midnight moods, he's one of the few people who always manage to. Ryan can do it too, oddly, even though he's probably off shooting some Swiss people after Korea lost today... Or drowning himself. That might be it. BACK TO YOGIN. I don't know. I really should stop rambling. He's just a great guy and I don't treat him as well as I should, and definitely not as well as he treats me, and being very sweet as usual he just puts up with it, so somebody slap me for it, please? (Not hard though, if you please.)

Alright last one of the night: Royston.
Wow. Now I really don't know what to say. He's a great guy and he's gone through a lot in his life. Half of it, especially the stuff right now, is because he blows it up way out of proportion (sort of like me), but still. For all his faults, he tries really hard and he's really nice once you get past the whole exterior. He might feel like an outcast (God help the outcasts! Alright no more Esmeralda) a lot of the time, but he's working on that and people are just stupid anyway. He's really sweet and devoted to whoever the object of his affection may be (alright a bit TOO devoted), and she's a lucky girl, even if she doesn't know it.
O yeah, and he is a great dance partner. Don't know what I'd do without him. If I had anyone else I'd die, especially Raul or Drew, because they don't know what they're doing either, so we'd really suck then. (Haha Brianna and Donovan.) Other than not realizing that I am stupid and my feet haven't moved yet and nearly crushing them with his ginormous feet, he's really nice about my stupidity (most of the time) and leads me (though I hate being lead).
He's also a good listener. Wow. I like to have friends that can listen, don't I? Hmm.. I wonder why. PROBABLY because I do all the talking, but actually with Royston, it's the other way around (as he will testify). He might not give the best advice in the world (Jen), or be the best at cheering me up (Yogin), or go on philosophical tangents with me (Andy), but he listens and his sincere "I'm sorry", just makes whatever you're wallowing in a bit better. At least you know it's sincere, unlike other people.
O yeah and he sticks up for what he believes in, a trait that allows me to believe that someday he shall grow a backbone. (!!!) I mean seriously, he doesn't like a McFly song because the girl is pregnant and not married. THEY'RE ENGAGED! LORD HAVE MERCY! You're CATHOLIC! You're like pro-childbirth! IT'S A SONG!!! I'M SURE "FIANCE" JUST FIT BETTER THAN "HUSBAND" WHEN IT CAME TO RHYMING THAT LINE. Not that I'm encouraging pre-marital sex or anything. But anyway, he knows what his morals and values are, and though I might not agree with some, or actually ANY of them, I respect them, because it gets hard to find people who actually have them, or adhere to them in any case.
But again, IT'S A SONG. YOU SAID YOU LIKED IT EXCEPT FOR THAT. Are McFly going to hell now? Wouldn't it be MORE immoral if they were still thinking about her and she's married? Like... infidelity? Or something? Ah well, I suppose McFly are going to hell in your book anyway.

Woww that was long. All three of them. I manage to prattle on without stopping for breath...

I LOVE MY BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can just sit here and stare at my blog. WHEE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you...i needed to read that

6/24/2006 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feeellll lovedddddd and btw, im really seriously fine ;). and i feel very speshul that u actually kept those roses. surprised u didnt trash 'em.

6/24/2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home