Saturday, June 24, 2006

Alright guys I tried. I really did, but I really can't help myself. I was reading an interview and...

Q: You were a promising footballer?
DANNY: It was not professional but it was a good level for my age. It was a local side, Turton FC, and you got paid to play in the first team and I got a few shots at the first team. Then it came to a stage where it was music or football. I played right and left wing.

OOO he was a winger... that means he has pace.

IT'S FATE!!!!! I KNEW THERE WAS SOME CONNECTION AND THERE IS!!!!
Danny:
Recently I played at Anfield against Liverpool Legends in a charity match. I played against Robbie Fowler, it was amazing.


GOD AND DANNY AT THE SAME TIME!!!

OOO Vicki. When the JML DVD comes out, we have to buy it and watch for this:
HARRY: There is a moment in a studio scene when I am behind the drum kit and you might see that I have the giggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home