Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stolen from Irene

Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play.
Step 3: Ask everyone to guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: No cheating

I predict that Elsa will win.
Or maybe Robin.

It's kind of not fair because my ipod has 2500 songs in it and I listen to some obscure stuff..

1. I look into the sky. All I have to ask why she'd go and leave me. (Good job Michael. Robin will be mad you knocked out HER song. Robin and Elsa both knew this as well. Good.)
2. I linger in the doorway, my alarm clock screaming, monsters calling my name.(WHEE GO ELSA!!!! POINTS FOR YOU!)
3. Home is where the heart is (you'll never guess this one. well, except for one person) (Robin got it wrong, actually. The only person who will know this is Vicki.)
4. Everybody yeah. Rock your body yeah. (Woot go Elsa!)
5. Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place?(woot go robin!)
6. Even in my heart, I see that you're not being true to me. (ELSA HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS)
7. Don't you wanna go for a ride? Just keep your hands inside.(Elsa gets bonus points for this one too)
8. There is a paradise that can be found. (Robin put this as #6, though I assume that she meant this. BONUS POINTS FOR ROBIN!!!!)
9. Where is the moment we needed the most? (OOO EASY)(Good job Elsa.. so easy. Can't believe Robin didn't answer that one.)
10. She falls asleep and all she dreams about is you. (WOW Michael REALLY knows McFly. He even included "Part 2"! Robin and Elsa both knew.)

Hey this isn't cool. Just because I have songs sung in foreign languages. Now I have to go look it up.
11. Le canzoni non si scrivono ma nascono da sé (Kristina, if you don't know this one I'm ashamed of you.)
12. Edelweiss, Edelweiss, every morning you greet me. (O THAT IS A GIVEAWAY)(WHEE GO ELSA!)
13. Oooo my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch. (ANDY YOUR SONG!!! O btw, it's not the original. I'll tell you it's by my favorite American Idol person.)(YAY elsa gets more bonus points.)
14. Past the point of no return. No backward glances.(Robin and Elsa)
15. It's a new day but it all feels old. It's a good life that's what I was told. (ELSA HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS ONE?)
16. Night lift up the shades; let in the brilliant light of morning. (Hard)
17. Yeah I know it hurts. Yeah I know you're scared, walking down the road that leads to who knows where.(More bonus points for Elsa)
18. Cosette, it's turned so cold. Cosette, it's past your bedtime. (OO CHARACTER NAMES JUST GIVE IT AWAY) (Michael's kicking your arses people... I'm disappointed in you! Elsa... NO. Castle on A cloud is SUNG by Cosette. She doesn't refer to herself as Cosette.)
19. Try to tell me what I shouldn't do. You should know by now I won't listen to you.(WOW Robin got all the ones I didn't expect people to get)
20. Baby, please try to forgive me. Stay here, don't put out the glow.(THANK YOU ROBIN. This is like the easiest one on the list. ELSA HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS. YOU ARE BANNED FOREVER. THIS IS THE EASIEST SONG ON THE LIST OTHER THAN "Point of No Return", "Edelweiss", and "She Falls Asleep, Part 2" because those three give away the song title in the first line.)

Interesting mix we've got in there. Lots of pop, lots of favorites, lots of rock, some Broadway. I liked shuffle tonight, wow. Most of those are my favorites.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i can knock out a few...or more like 2.
1, is Silence is a scary sound from mcfly

10, is she falls asleep, part 2 from mcfly

18 is Fantine's death, by fantine, dont know who sings it in your version so i just give character names

6/27/2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM MAD, ROYSTON!
3. ELVIS PELVIS presley - home is where the heart is
5. simple plan - welcome to my life
6. heather nova - like lovers do
14. the phantom? haha. - the point of no return
19. avril lavigne - freak out
20. bsb - shape of my heart

6/27/2006 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home